> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Any comments on the substantive points I raised? I think they are
> > important.
>
> Nah, I'm not inclined to get into any detailed discussions
> with you; they never seem to me to go much of anywhere, sorry.
>
> Liked your post in "innocence," though.

Thanks.

On "other points", in honesty, it was not so much an invitation. But I
was parroting a "good" point you at times make of others, particularly
barry, paraphrasing "there were lots of substantive points in that
post, and the best you can do is pick on some insubstantial side issue?"

And my comments to you post were simply to point out the weakness* of
your arguments, not to get into what appears to me you your endless
diversions at times. So we are both happy on that.

*Such as holding up Alex as a mainstream or even definitive
inerpretation of the quote. It was one guy, a non current meditator, a
non-hindi speaker I presme, making a quick comment about one sentence
he read -- apparently not in full context. It was a fine POV. But
hardly a definitive argument or referrence.