> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > All other quotes are available on the web site.
> > Paul is hardly withholding anything (which ofcourse you did not say,
> > but, IMO, implied.)
>
> You're quite mistaken on that point.  How could he be
> "withholding" anything when he's posted the URL to the
> Web site over and over and over?

OK. Apologies. I correctly inferred a meaning in your words that you
did not imply.

In recognizing my mistake -- I now see it as my internal but
inappropriate attempt to make sense of your position. Having become
"innocent" again, looking at your argument without my trying to use my
own inner scafholding to make senseofthem, -- your original argument
seems to me, and I am probably retarded, to go nowhere.

Paul did not withhold anything, but commented on a few pieces of
interest to him -- which he outlined a month or so previously. If
people did not like his selection, or felt he was biased, he offers up
the whole set of translations.

I see no foul in this, no black dark motive here.

Any comments on the substantive points I raised? I think they are
important.