> I think that was investigated a few months ago. JSBSim FDM took only a
> couple percent of the CPU, or course depending on your hardware
> and what you were drawing.
>
> BIll

I didn't see that one. In any case, I just made a 200 second scripted test
run, which took 42 seconds on my 2 GHz clunker. The execution time took
about 2% of the actual corresponding real time. Also, I ran JSBSim
standalone in realtime mode, and it took about 2% of the CPU. Or, so I
thought. I watched the CPU usage when I wasn't running JSBSim, and it was no
different: still 2% of the CPU was being used. :-)

Jon