I see FOP's role as being a data transformer first and foremost.  We may want to
consider packaging a PDF viewer with FOP, but I'd recommend against putting it *IN*
FOP.

-----Original Message-----
From: RamanaJV [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PDF Viewer] Utility request

Dear FOP developers,
        After seeing the OutOfMemoryError, the AWT renderer is causing, why
don't thinking of providing a PDF viewer in the FOP itself. I think, this
will be useful so much. I don't think people couldn't have ever thought
about it, but is it diffucult to do so?
           I feel, FOP is very much useful with the PDF viewer. What do
others say?

Ramana.