Folks,
Excuse my ignorance but is the pdf viewer everyone is talking about
provided already by Adobe on a huge number of platforms and called
acrobat reader?  Or is it something else that is being requested?
Also, pdf file reading is built into MacOS X as is pdf generation via
native print to file output options.  What am I missing?

-M