Le jeudi 08 octobre 2009 à 13:00 +0300, Marko Lindqvist a écrit :
> 2009/9/10 Marko Lindqvist <cazf...@gmail.com>:
> >> Network protocol freeze:
> >> This means no more changes to mandatory part of capstring. Let me know
> >> of any needs to change network protocol before 2.2 release.
> >
> >  Startpos code changes require protocol changes for sure, border
> > system changes probably.
>
>  My implementation of startpos changes does not require capstr changes
> after all.
>
>  Does offline events patch require capstr change? Ticket does not say
> so, but compiler errors syntron is getting look suspicious.

It doesn't require this.  The errors that syntron got are just linked
with the order of #included files.  I will fix that this soon.

>  Fixing bug #13465 may require changes to capstr. It's easier, and
> wiser, to postpone capstr freeze in S2_2 and make it part of mandatory
> capability than to make it optional capability (as is required in
> S2_1)

The following tickets may require some changes in the network protocol:
patch #1322 (ready for committing)
patch #1327 (ready for committing)
bug #14453 (but maybe it won't be fixed)
bug #14469 (but maybe it won't be fixed)