To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A dark room.

Hi Dark,

Ensign spoilers below

I won't say what  so as not to ruin any plot  for you, but there was
something at the end of the game I was unsure about, and since I didn't want to totally ruin all the work I'd done I went online a minute ago for some
hints.  Got the answer to what I wanted, but apparently the games been
designed so that you have to die, the first couple of defectors you meet are
designed to be unbeatable  .  I also saw about the hard mode if you don't
accept the food, apparently you then also don't get the compass so have to then search everything by exploration (which I can tell you from the dark
room on hard mode  before I knew about the compass was a nightmare lol)

I think from what I was just reading online that houses  stay as outposts
you can re visit , but other locations you can only re visit once( or I may
have that round the wrong way and you can only visit houses once and the
others  stay permanent outposts).  I haven't  tried this theory , but it
would make sense since  I was sure I had seen some stay that I had re
visited , but it was only when I played earlier I noticed some disappearing

Paul