As far as being impatient for a demo to come out, heck! I would wait until March with no problem. I think the end result will be good.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Trailer Released!

Hi Will,
I'm not sure at this point. I don't want to give release dates that I may not be able to keep. However, I am aiming for a public demo release sometime in December. That said don't kill me if it actually turns out I can't mmake it by December and it actually comes out in January instead. Best answer is you will see it when it is ready, and not a moment before.

Will Lomas wrote:
absolutely loved the trailer
when do you hope tom to have a level or even half of one out for play? this sounds a fantastic rewrite. however i think some enemies as you go on can not be shot etc. to make it harder

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]