Hi Charles,
Fortunately, the game won't take until marchto have something that is more or les playable. I am playing it now, but there are things that need fixed or added before I let the private team get their hands on this puppy. So I say about two months should cover the basics of the game, a period of another month of testing, and the engine will be really stable. By March or so all that will need done is adding the remaining level maps and out the door it goes.

Charles Rivard wrote:
As far as being impatient for a demo to come out, heck! I would wait until March with no problem. I think the end result will be good.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]