Hi Will,
I'm not sure at this point. I don't want to give release dates that I may not be able to keep. However, I am aiming for a public demo release sometime in December. That said don't kill me if it actually turns out I can't mmake it by December and it actually comes out in January instead. Best answer is you will see it when it is ready, and not a moment before.

Will Lomas wrote:
absolutely loved the trailer
when do you hope tom to have a level or even half of one out for play? this sounds a fantastic rewrite. however i think some enemies as you go on can not be shot etc. to make it harder

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]