Hi.
Rofl amuzeing. It's silly but strangely relational mistakes like this one that makes programming more fun sometimes. Like the time I forgot to set my gun reloader on a moo to remove amunition from the box until the gun was full. I forgot to check to see if the gun was full, but did get when the box was empty to quit, one way or the other. So I reloaded it, and got loads of spamm. When all was done I had a hundred shots in a 6 shot revolver and such. Or the time a fellow programmer also forgot to tell it to stop when the box was empty. He ende dup with way over a thousand shots, and the box was in the negatives big time. That was so funny. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Trailer Released!

Hi Phil,
Grin. I know what you mean. Anyway, what you asked for is no problem. I have added it to the things to do list and it will get done over the weekend. I have scheduled Saturday, I guess later today, as an all afternoon program MOTA day. I have several bugs to fix, namely a skeleton who is totally silent, except when he hits you with his sword. He is extremely difficult to beat, because it is hard to shoot him when you don't have a clue where he is coming from. He might come up from behind and slice you or do the all out front slice and dice thing up close and personal. You just sort of have to pull the trigger and hope you blast him one. That is one bug I can't wait to fix.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
    Hi Tom,
I think of a side scroller as 2 d but having everything on a flat plain against the screen of the computer.
So you have left and right and also up and down.
but no in and out.
Your character can climb ladders and ropes but can also be attacked from above or below.
Now all those commenting on this, keep it clean.
I know in and out has another meaning.
smiles,
Phil