From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shadow Dragon
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 10:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] about torches - Re: mota demo

Holstering your weapon to jump over a pit is a little strange, though I like

the feature for say, climbing ropes. Though, is it dependant on the weapon?
I'm not sure how much your average shotgun weighs, but just about every
other weapon you have listed, most of the pistols and such, I would probably

weigh in at between 3 and 5 pounds, and unless angela is really weak, that
probably wouldn't be enough to throw her off balance. If the sword is big
enough, it could, since swords are generally longer than the guns you've got

in the game and, if big enough, far less balanced. A combat knife definitely

wouldn't though. Either way I like some of these features. I've seen someone

on here talk about how the more features there are, the more tedius the game

is. I have to say I think you might be the only one with that opinion. I'm a

realism fanatic personally, unless it detracts from either the challenge
factor or makes the game entirely too hard, which in truth only one feature
so far does. The game is still fun though, and I'll definitely be looking
into buying the full release.