Hi,
Well, fortunately an s shape is fairly easy to learn. If you have someone sighted nearby they can easily give you the idea with a piece of string, a belt, or anything else they can bend into an s shape.

Constantine wrote:
Haha, I actually am not sure what an s in print looks like. Mind you I'd be more than willing to try, it'd sure remind me of mortal kombat trying to pull those darn fatalities orbabalities off...

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com