Jason has vision.
That's how.  Grins

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 5:37 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Xact was Blood money Online fighting

Hi Jason,
Ok, but how exactly do we, those of us who use Jaws or Window Eyes, do
anything productive with Xact 3? I've tried everything in the known universe
to get Jaws, Window Eyes, etc to read Xact and the screen readers absolutely
can't track what is going on in the Xact user interface. So if scripting the
screen reader does not work, graphics labeling, set files, whatever how are
you setting the pitch, volume, and so on for your wav files in Xact. When I
point Jaws or Window Eyes on those controls with the mouse the screen reader
just acts like the screen is blank or in Window Eyes 7's case it sometimes
says it is an unknown control. So some advice on how you do all this stuff
would be helpful.

P.S.

As I said earlier to Che I've found it is easier to edit the xap files
directly. However, since this is largely undocumented it is also bit of a
pain to figure out on my own. So I'd much prefer being able to use Xact if
there is some way to do it with in reason.
Thanks.