Well an online game is all and good, but I would probably take offline if I
could.
the main issue is that there are a load of capped connections, and going over
that probably is not nice.
although in theory the php html games take vary little data I just thought I
would point out that fact.
In the next few months or so its possible either my bill or speed will change
depending on the ability of me to afford the unlimited connection I am
currently on who's prices is set to rise from 50 to 60 dollars.
This may mean I will have to either reduce my connection to a capped one say
25gb which is still a fair ammount but others use the system to or change to a
cheaper isp which will probably have a smaller cap all in all I'd prefur some
offline play to.