I'm interested in being able to play this game on my braille plus. As a browser
based game I believe this could be achieved easily.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 5:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Roll Playing Games From Scratch

  Hi Shaun,
  Sigh...That really wasn't my point. The point of my original article was
  how to overcome certain aspects of creating a roll playing game with the
  least amount of difficulty as possible.
  I certainly could write such a game in C, C++, Visual Basic, C-Sharp, or
  any other language I chose to, but based on my preliminary research
  creating such a game as a web based game was the least difficult option
  for me or anyone else interested in writing game book style roll playing
  games.
  That said, I haven't made any absolute decisions on weather or not the
  game will be an online game or a stand alone version. A lot of people
  jumped to the conclusion that my article meant I was talking
  specifically about Legends of Etheria, but I actually had intended to
  talk about creating a roll playing game in general. what I had found
  out, what problems I had encountered, and practical solutions for same.
  Finally, as for the .NET Framework that is of little concern at this
  point. After Mysteries of the Ancients is completed I will be officially
  dropping .NET support in my games and will be creating native Windows,
  Linux, and Mac OS games in C++ using core libraries and components. That
  will cut down on what dependencies a person will need to install.
  Smile.

  shaun everiss wrote:
  > hmmm I'd be happy to install all the dependencies on my system.
  > I have dotnet 1.1 to 3.5 with all service packs.
  > I have dx9 I have xna3 for entombed I have I think some my sql addins for
this to.
  > So if it was easy enough I'd load all the dependancies.

  Virus Database (VPS): 090717-0, 07/17/2009
  Tested on: 7/17/2009 11:41:19 PM