Hi Pranav,
Well, I really dont' see any advantage in using xml over text files for storing game info. A flat database is basically nothing more than a text file with info separated by commas, and that is easy enough to implement if I wanted to.
Smile.

Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Why not use XML? You may be able to get the same advantage as in a database.

Pranav