Hi,
Yeah, I suppose that might be possible. Although, I am not sure on the tecnical details of the game yet. I am getting quite a lot of requests to create a stand alone application rather than create a web based game. If I do so running the game on a Braille Plus would depend on its technical specifications. If I am not mistaken doesn't the Braille Plus run a varient of Linux as the operating system? If so If I made a console application for Linux it might run on a Braille Plus with very little modifications. I guess i need to know more about the Braille Plus to tell you one way or the other.
Smile.

Valiant8086 wrote:
I'm interested in being able to play this game on my braille plus. As a browser
based game I believe this could be achieved easily.