Hi Tom,
It looks like a pretty good idea. I can't pretend to understand all the technical mumbo jumbo, but it looks to me like you make a game, sell it, and charge a subscription to keep playing it online, like Ever Quest or World of Warcraft. It sounds highly customizable for programmer and gamers alike and so you might have a nice RPG to add to your catalog.

Personally, I like the stand alone, turn based RPG, with a major storyline. I like to make one or more characters with lots of options and customization, who go from a weak to strong progression in power and items, solving miniquests, and challenging tactical battles ending up with the climatic showdown. I am not sure how that lines up with your vision, because most online things I have toyed with seem to be simply, kill, loot, repeat when necesary.

Lastly, I just wanted to put a bug in the ear of you and everyone reading, I would love to see the turn based rPG game evolve into other genres. It would be neat to have science fiction, Post Apocalyptic, western, supernatural, or modern day based RPG.

al