what wold be cool is a sci fi rpg that had text to display info and
sound and you would use the keyboard to do things. like arrows to go
north east etc. I don't want a web based game, I just had enough of
em.
also the text could be communicated to the screen reader directly
instead of sapi that would fix a lot of problems imho. it could do it
like lw, jaws and wineyes, sapi and a text display for hose who don't
have jaws or wineyes and don't want to use sapi. I could help with
sounds. I was designing a lot of sci fi sounds recently like a busy
background of a ships or stations control room.