Hi phil
Um, what about the save feature in pack man  talks?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: 01 October 2009 06:05 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Why can't we get a challenging game for once?
wasMOTA

Hi Johnny,
I have an aversion to saving my game as I consider it is a way to turn a

very difficult game to a too easy one jus by saving before each
encounter.
I think the idea of saving games is worse than giving you all the
weapons in
the beginning.
If an attack is based on a random number such as a 20 sided dice, then
you
could roll the dice as many times as you need to get the magic 20 and
kill
the creature by saving the game before each attack.
Phil
Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice