Well at least you can use them for creating voice files in games. That might be primarily why I'd use them also but I'd still like the option of using them in Window-Eyes as well.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Heather Voice in Mota Beta 8

Hi Bryan,
Yeah, it does. Either I didn't see it way back when or I just assumed the voices would work with everything and didn't bother checking the specifics about that version. Either way it doesn't much matter now since i own them, and am fairly happy with them. I don't realy have the cash to purchase the Infovox versions that are fully Sapi 5 compliant.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
It actually now says right there on the site that they're to be used only with Text Aloud. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.