Hi Bryan,
Yeah, it does. Either I didn't see it way back when or I just assumed the voices would work with everything and didn't bother checking the specifics about that version. Either way it doesn't much matter now since i own them, and am fairly happy with them. I don't realy have the cash to purchase the Infovox versions that are fully Sapi 5 compliant.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
It actually now says right there on the site that they're to be used only with Text Aloud. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.