Hi Bryan,
Well, the reason Heather speaks so well in the game is I messed with some of the words a while until it spoke them correctly. It wasn't many words but there were a few like centaur I had to work with spelling it different ways, until Heather finally said it more or less correctly. As for it speaking a little fast obviously that is just how I recorded it. I felt it was too slow in previous versions and spead up the voice rate some. Now, of course, I get some complaints that some people think it is too fast. Personally, I like it as is, and have no intentions of changing it now.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Well so far I haven't noticed any problems in MOTA. The speach rate is a little fast but I tend to prefer it that way. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?