Hi.
I think the one from nextup.com works with everybody though I'm not positive about that. Have you tried to use the one from nextup.com with other software?

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Heather Voice in Mota Beta 8

Hi Bryan,
That depends on which version you buy. There is a version available from Nextup.com that only works with Text Aloud. Then, there is another version, sold through somebody else, that will work with Window Eyes, Jaws, NVDA, etc as well as Text Aloud. The version you want is the one that says it is fully Sapi 5 compliant or something like that.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Exactly. I like the Heather voice. I might actually look into getting her myself, though I don't know if the license agreement permits using them as screen reader voices. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.

Virus Database (VPS): 091022-0, 10/22/2009
Tested on: 10/23/2009 12:35:57 PM