From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 6:26 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Developer time was: My Opinion of Q9

I know the weapon has always been a whip, ---- I've also got the Nes
classics addition of original Castlevania for the gameboy advanced, so have
seen it in the very first game.

Nevertheless, sinse tom cannot use either the name castlevania, the belmont
family, or! the vampire killer whip (though that name might not be
copywrited), why not make a virtue out of necessity and include a weapon
with some decent, real world biblical significance.

beware the Grue!

dark.