Hey Dark,

Didn't Agrip do a trip to Sight Village once?  I didn't go that year,
just vaguely remember them being at some exhibition somewhere and it
seemed to ring a bell.

Anyway main reason for the post was just to add a bit of support to
the idea.  As far as I know the cost varies depending on how much
advertising you want in the promo bumph, though I've no idea what the
base rate or conditions that allow someone to exhibit are.

Keep us updated though, I'd certainly drop by the stall for a bit of a
game-off, it'd make a nice change from doing the rounds and hanging my
head at some of the pricing and lack of inovation that's generally on
offer.

I should imagine between you and CX2 you'll have this covered if it
comes to anything, but in case you need a London contingent with
plenty of experience of presenting things in a "this is easy and fun"
way then feel free to give me a shout... I'd be only too happy to help
if I can.

Scott