Hi Liam,
Understood. I'll freely admit that I did over react when Mike sent his message. Yet, I'm also pretty frustrated and upset too at some of the e-mails I receive. When I became a game developer and took over James North's projects I didn't count on some of the negative e-mails that come with the job. Anyway, as far as being able to fix the save/load game problem I realise it is quite easy to solve, but that really was not my point. My over all point to Mike was I have reasons for turningoff the save/load game feature in the beta, and the way he asked for it seamed to me quite rude and insulting. He knows full well it is a beta release, a locked demo, and said features are not there because of that reason. Even if he didn't know he could have reworded his request to me to be a lot nicer about it. Either that or he could have just waited for 1.0 to come out, buy the game, and not even worry about the save/load game feature at all.

*Smile*