Hi Bryan,
You have my sympathies. I'm sorry to hear your relationship ended that way. All the best.

*Smile*

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Sometimes you just can't help yourself and it just slips out. I've done that a fair few times. I came close to doing that in my most recent relationship, which just ended two days ago. But as that's not a game topic I won't actually go into it here. Let's just say there was way too much drama. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.