I prefer a sidescrollers, especially with Many elements of many kinds, like castlevania, sidescroler with RPG elements. I want see a beat em up game, like old arcade tittles, like final fight, etc etc, or fighting game, like a fighting force, where you can go on four directions, noth, east, west, south, little 3d, but without turning your character arrond you. I didn't like a total 3d games, like shades of doom etc, i am maybe little retro fan. lol

I with more great games in next year, new games with adventure elements, good scenario, many puzles to solve, etc etc. I believe the next year will be much better in audio games world.

Cheers

Tom