To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] DirectSound or XAudio

WELL TOM NOT SURE IF YOU CAN DO THIS, BUT IF YOU COULD HAVE SOMETHING ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT DETECTED THINGS IE DIRECTX 9 AND THINGS COMPARING IT AND OTHER THINGS TO THE LATEST VERSIONS.
AND IF THINGS WERE OK YOU GOT SAY THE DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR THE GAMES.
IF NOT YOU WOULD BE WARNED AND EITHER BARED FROM GOING FURTHER TILL YOU HAD THE REQUIREMENTS OR GIVEN AN OPTION TO CONTINUE.
IN BOTH CASES YOU COULD PUT LINKS TO GET THOSE.