From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Philip Bennefall" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 06:02:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Battle boomer question

> Hi Philip,
>
> I hate to disagree with you, but I do.  The run time libraries for VB6
are very small and easy to install.  And that then makes VB6 games etc
run just fine under all versions of Windows.  Heck, who cares if
Microsoft no longer supports VB6.  I mean what if VB6 was not even a
Microsoft product.  That doesn't make it bad.  I see allot of Microsoft
products that people have allot worse time trying to get to run even with
huge down loads and installs of the supporting files.  And heck I some
times still run a program named Cool Edit version 1.53 and that was built
for Windows 3.1.  But it runs just fine and has some cool features that
even the newest version of Gold Wave doesn't have.

> But that is just my opinion of VB6.  And programming languages like
screen readers etc, everyone has their opinion as to which is the best,
easiest to use etc.

> TGIF and BFN

I'm