To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Battle boomer question

Hi,

Well, porting the game to VB6 would be much easier because I kind of do
have an understanding on how it works, though... Well, I dunno. I am
getting drawn here, and there, use this use that. I need some more time.
But I still thinking of porting to BGT is a good idea, is it? Well, I've
lost my opinion now *laughs*