To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bgt question

I must be the one person in the universe who gets annoyed by this.  I had
always hoped that BGt would be there for people to create new and original
game concepts. Not to take a generic template and maybe modify a few lines
and call it a game. BGT offers an excelent help file which gives plenty of
information on how to get started.  I do not believe that the world should
be spoon-fed everything. I have always believed that if you want something
bad enough, you will find ways to make it happen.