Hi Thomas,
I don't mind the distance in meters. I have a problem when the game rounds off the distance to the nearest meter. If I knew that the trap was .3 away then I would be sure that one step would bring me to 0.
But the game says 1 meter if you are .3 or .6 away from the trap.
I think the more accurate measure would solve my problem but the view menu still takes several seconds to review which in the case of being attacked is too long.
I don't know if you pause the action in the game when going into review.
Phil