Hi Damien,

You just hit upon one of my main concerns. Your definition and my
ddefinition of easy and hard is vastly different.

Below you explained that you have problems with games like Shades of
Doom where I have beaten it several times. I have even beaten it a few
times on the highest difficulty setting. That doesn't make you stupid
or anything like that, but there is an obvious difference in my skill
level as a gamer and your skill  level as a gamer. I personally thrive
on games like Shades of Doom, because that is closest to mainstream
games I've played in the past. I'm sure there will be plenty of buyers
for a game of that level of complexity, but it just seams there are a
number of VI gamers that just don't have what it takes for whatever
reason.