On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 09:40:56AM -0500, Thomas Ward wrote:
> Yes, Startropics was an extremely good game for the NES.

[My Reply:]
        Hi Thomas,

        Dunnow about StarTropics, but some of the games I miss the most
are the Final Fantasy series of RPGs.  Sony and Square could put out
some really good storylines.  FF7 and FF8 were true works of art, and
so, I hear, is FF10, though I haven't gotten to play it.  Lost my sight
while trying to finish FF9.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org