Again this doesn't mean I won't try its just I can't right now.
Then again I have never really sat with a console.
And there are so few that actually play on those anyway.
At 06:41 a.m. 11/02/2011, you wrote:
I personally preffer games for the blind, but then it's because I'm so used to them and there's no action game I can challenge my sister too which is blind-friendly. We tried Shades of Doom but her aim with the gun was terrible and she didn't like the monster sounds, well she did but lets just say the monsters didn't like her <Smile> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] playing mainstream games vs blindness specific ones

Agreed. In fact I own both the first game and its sequel. And while the sequel takes a much more goofy turn than the first game it was still very good at least in my opinion. The control issues that plagued the first game have been corrected, though I think they overcompensated a bit in that department. Sometimes it was easy to screw up a jump if you tapped the wrong direction. But if and when I get to that point in my BGT mastery I might even consider doing a game in that same style, at least as far as the first game since that one featured the better challenge in my opinion. Of course some of those concepts might be difficult to render in audio but it could be doable.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!