Hi Michael,

Most definitely. Final Fantacy had not only a good story line, cool
characters, but the music is pretty awesome as well. It probably is
the best vidio game series of all time. Too bad nobody can get the
rights to make an accessible version, and even if they did it would
take a lifetime for one or two people to do it.