To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 3:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Converting Visual Content into Audio

That's fare regarding the scrolls, but maybe you could considder some sort of item whch provides a written background story as an addition to the game?

Ancient tablets, some special scrolls, ---- doesn't matter, it just strikes me this would be a great way to get more background, and also quite in keeping for an archaeologist to start reading ancient sources found in the ruins.

Beware the grue!