From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible WWE Roster

Hi Tom.

My vote would personally be text only, or self voicing via sapi sinse this
would allow for things like creating your own wrestler, adding your own
match types etc.

In fact, creating and swapping wrestlers across list to fight in each
others' made up federations would probably be more fun for someone like me
than being specifically tied to playing any given wrestler, ---- afterall,
even if the game had sfx in addition to a textual or sapi interface, people
could just include a background music file with any created wrestler.

I can see it now, ross Rainbow man slaughter malone, who's signature move is

the brutal painful slaughter of terror, and who comes on to "somewhere over
the rainbow" ;D.

Therefore my personal vote goes for either sapi or text with sfx thrown in
(actually I'd vote for sapi but I know you want to keep things cross
platform).

It just strikes me as a far less restrictive option, pluss given the way
community members love making things for games, one which could expand
things.

Look at jim's golf game. If it had been a self voicing only affair limited
to the worlds actual top golf courses it'd hardly be where it is now.

As it is we have hundreds of golf courses, real ones, made up ones, and even

fantasy ones!

Beware the Grue!