Hi Jeremy.
Thanks for the bio. From the quality and number of the games you
produce, I surmised that you have been programming for a while as
proficiency only comes with time and practice.

Over the years I can remember only one other developer, Ian Humfrees
from spoonbill games who released as many games at a short stage of
time.

Making a game is no joke, even if some make it look easy. I also agree
with those who said that any idea implimented well will be enjoyed.
The most important thing is choice. A few years ago for example, there
were only one strategy game with resource management, Galaxy ranger,
made around 2005. Then soundRTS came out in 2007 or 8, followed by
time of conflict and towers of wa last year and now lunar animals.
People take heart if some project is received well and they can learn
from mistakes other people made and players also know better what
would work and what doesn't.

As a blind programmer who likes strategy I am now considering creating
my own strategy game. This would however not have been possible
without the examples, as I have not been exposed to sighted strategy
games.