Hi Jeremy.
Thanks for agreeing with me lol, I did think my email might jst get
shot down by everyone and that I would be attacked for writing it.
People seem to have totally forgotten or never noticed the way Thomas
preaches to other developers, and it is always him who seems to bring
up or start these discussions about programming languages. But there
we go.
Jeremy you were the other developer after Che that I had in mind as
one who we might lose over this as I felt you were the next one who
got attacked by Thomas, but not as directly and not as personally
today anyway. I hope you keep bringing out great game forus. I
absolutely love Castaways mate, probably my favourite audiogame along
with Lonewolf and Entombed. I still am rubbish at it but there we go.
Any tips welcome :).
Anyway I will keep this one short, after my last long rambling message.
Laters
RIch