From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Claridge
Sent: 20 July 2011 17:11
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] This is all crazy

Hi Jeremy.
Thanks for agreeing with me lol, I did think my email might jst get shot
down by everyone and that I would be attacked for writing it.
People seem to have totally forgotten or never noticed the way Thomas
preaches to other developers, and it is always him who seems to bring up or
start these discussions about programming languages. But there we go.
Jeremy you were the other developer after Che that I had in mind as one who
we might lose over this as I felt you were the next one who got attacked by
Thomas, but not as directly and not as personally today anyway. I hope you
keep bringing out great game forus. I absolutely love Castaways mate,
probably my favourite audiogame along with Lonewolf and Entombed. I still am
rubbish at it but there we go.
Any tips welcome :).
Anyway I will keep this one short, after my last long rambling message.
Laters
RIch