Willem, I agree, I shouldn't have had that last sentence in my post.  I
actually talked to a few people off-list, where I mentioned I shouldn't have
put it, because it could easily be taken as insulting.  No one seemed to have
taken it in an offensive way on the list, otherwise I would have responded with
an apology for it.  I wasn't trying to convince Thomas to change anything he
said, because I already knew he would never change his opinion.  In fact, even
with that last sentence I shouldn't have included, I feel I did a good job of
holding my tongue.  After all, Thomas had just hijacked a thread about my game,
just so he could inject more of his pushy opinions Again! how I do things.
Keep in mind, he knew he had already pushed me to my limit with that in an
unrelated discussion.  By bringing that up, out of nowhere mind you, I firmly
believe it was meant as an insult, and not helpful advice.

He pushed his views on me until I told him I was going to stick to my own way.
He ignore me, and continued pushing his views on me until I told him I was fed
up, and I stopped talking with him.  He shows up, for no reason, and again
pushes these views in the middle of a post about my new game.  Am I wrong for
taking it personally?