Hi Dark,

That works. If you want any help with Atari emulation let me know as I
have something on par with 200 Atari games on the family PC that my
wife and son like playing from time to time. I have everything from
original 1978 Asteroids to Sega's original version of Zaxon I'd be
very surprised if I don't have original donkey Kong in my collection,
but its been ages since I took a very close look at what I actually do
have. . At some point I have too many games to keep track of. Lol!

As for retro remakes I agree. When and where possible it is always a
bit helpful to find a good retro remake created specifically for
todays machines as running games through emulators doesn't always work
as they should. I've had NES, Atari, and Sega roms lock up on Windows
7, and it irritates me to no end that the same game and emulator
worked just fine on say Windows XP.  Emulation certainly isn't
perfect, and creating version specific ports is the best solution for
the problem.

Cheers!