This is true. Although I tend to group everything resource driven round the
storehouse as best I can. I do tend to put the storehouse close to both
trees and rocks

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 30 July 2011 19:58
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] castaways version 1.4b, with Jaws support!

I'm sorry Phil, but I actually believe mechanically you pretty much can
order your peopel around with the curser anywhere.

Just tel someone to be a lumberjack, and they'll automatically run off to
the nearest quarry. All the curser does is let you look around the map, and
site where you want buildings to be, your people behave entirely independent

of it.

It is not like say sound rts where you need to tell a peasant to go to a
specific wood to chop trees, in castaways your lumberjack will walk off and
find his/her own trees.

That's why it's where you need to put the sawmill that makes all the
difference, not what tree your looking at with the curser when you assign a
lumberjack.

Beware the grue!