Hi Thomas,
I know that professional voice acting is expensive.
But there might be an alternative.
I take it you know what amateur audio plays and fan films are?
If so, ask yourself if any amateur (voice) actor is that bad.
Do you know that in a short while the longest Star Trek fan film is going to be released and that the ones who "play" actor in the film don't have bad voices and that the same production team already has made over fifty episodes as a continued fan Trek series? And besides, I wouldn't know how you could ask for professional voice acting in your country of origin. I am German and I know who does voice acting for free in my audio drama community only, but I doubt theese people would be of any help for you. However I can you tell this most TNG era mainstream Star Trek games have the German voice Actors who also made the German versions of Star Trek. And if thoose are not available, there are lots of "undiscovered" talents, who make some free audio books and dramas, but haven't been sought out by professional audio production teams yet. I do not know your own voice, or that of your family or friends, but if they were not bad you always could use them (if they were willing) instead of having actors who cost you too much. Hey, even some professional and commercial games have bad voice actors in my country...