Hi Michael.

Because any 3D game tom makes will be publically beta tested, there will be the oportunity to ask for feature x or request that navigation feature y be included.

I must confess as someone with a pretty lousy mental mapping ability, I'm interested to see how the game works myself, and will deffinately make any suggestions I think may be needed for the game at the time that testing rolls around.

As to training, again a good idea, though also bare in mind that an audio walkthu and explanation is probably produceable as well.

Bewre the grue!