Hi again,
another Thing I forgot about audio RPGs:
If someone was to make one, then it would be not the best idea to use SAPI output for all things. I mean, what fun is dialogue of any kind or cut scenes or some intermissions, when only one voice reads your stats, narates something and also would do all ingame dialogue without or within cut scenes...